For parents and children the step to Day-Care can be quite stressful. We understand this very well.
That is why the Sign – up takes an important roll. Before you sign – up your children it is good to make a personal acquaintance at the day- care. To make this a personal and nice experience we have the following procedure with our staff and Daycare Pre- school, Next step facilities :
- Orientation : via website or / via telephone.
- First acquaintance: on location so that you get a taste of our sphere and staff.
- Sign-Up: via website or registration form you received during your appointment.
- Intake: during the intake we will discuss what you as parents find important for your childs development and care. We will take this into account and use this information to help develop your child in a positive way. During the intake parents get the opportunity to address us on the expectations they have for us as professionals. Following this intake you will be notified whether or not your child is eligible for Little People / Next Step and / or if your child will be placed on a waiting list.
- Placement: You will receive a message when your child has a placement at one of our locations. And when your child can come to practise. We take sufficient time to inform parents how the day has been for their child. The contact and working together is very important to us.
If you have questions please let us know so that we can ensure the best care for our children:
Mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone | 06 395 023 92